Disposable foam catheter with closing cap, individually packed, 500 pieces
The box contains 500 foam catheters which are individually packed. The foam catheters are fitted with a closing cap.
This catheter is used as hygiene catheter. This means that the catheter including the packaging is brought into the sow ( to prevent transfer of micro organisms). After inserting, the catheter is pushed through the special packaging and the packaging will be pulled back.
Characteristics MS Foam catheter:
- Spongy, squeezable catheter tip which prevents bruising and damage to the cervix
- This catheter tip ensures that the cervix is always perfectly sealed
- Minimizes the back flow of semen and optimal chances of fertilization
- The closing cap prevents back flow of the semen and increases the hygiene
- Specially developed to stay inside the sow for some time after fertilization which will stimulate contractions of the uterus and thus increase absorption of the semen